Monday 31 October 2011

Halloweenies!

Blessed Samhain everyone! Just a quick one today, because I'm lazy and I don't really have much to say, but I can't let my favourite day of the year pass without a post now can I? Well, here's a couple of video links to keep yourself topped up.

In keeping with this joyous occasion, I'm pleased to report that my favourite kids' TV show, Young Dracula, is finally back. It took them three years and a lot of fan petitions, but the first episode of the shiny third series aired today. The budget is bigger, which kind of loses some of the charm, the child cast has aged noticeably (always the trouble with kids' shows) and it's getting darker but it's still a lot of fun. Keith Lee Castle is quite hilarious. Next episode is on tomorrow, so look out for it on iPlayer.

If you're after something spooky this Samhain, though, here's a youtube channel that will definitely give you the galloping heebee jeebies if you're into the supernatural. It's a collection of various episodes from various tv paranormal shows, like Ghost Adventures, Paranormal Challenge, and (my favourite) Fact or Faked. As is usually the case with this stuff, it's over hyped stuff done by very enthusiastic Americans, but there are definitely some creepy stories lurking in there. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment