Saturday 17 April 2010

Fun links

More links! You know, one of these days I'll post something that involves me actually creating something myself, honest I will, but in the mean time here's some utterly unrelated ephemera from the wonderful world of the web.

Gamestation now own 7500 people's souls

Gang of Four are releasing a new album, but in the mean time they're posting original versions of lyrics that they found in boxes (and now I have Anthrax in my head and that's something I don't wanna catch... Sorry, I'll stop that.)

Somebody's made tank limos. Tank limos! Why did these not exist when I had to go to that prom thing at school?

A German horror channel has the best stationery in existence

And last off, I'm not sure whether this is cool or just a little bit too trendy-trendy, but here's a tutorial for lace nails. I might have a go anyway... though I'm thinking of maybe layering the lace with a nice contrasting colour...?

I'll leave you with a little something in memory of Peter Steele, lead singer of  Type O Negative. When I heard yesterday that he had died I was willing it to be another one of their delightfully tasteless hoaxes, but sadly this time it's true. He was only 48.

No comments:

Post a Comment