Friday 9 April 2010

Things Involving Me - Theatre special

We're half-way through our run at the Kings Theatre and so far it's been going very well. We had two charmingly positive reviews and only a handful of minor crises over costumes, broken props, wonky musicians, fluffed lines and missing children. All the usual nonsense. And considering we have a real gun on stage at the end, that's impressive (bear in mind that two of our cast have managed to cut their fingers open on plastic prop knives, that's quite an achievement.)

Anyway, since it's my job to promote the show until my fingers fall off, I thought I'd post a couple of the lovely photographs we had taken at our dress rehearsal. Enjoy!

I'm not entirely sure which scenes these are from, I haven't yet managed to see the show from anywhere other than the flies.
The Jets
...and the Sharks

And you can see them be amazing until Saturday at the Kings Theatre in Southsea. Phone 02392 828282 and get yourself some tickets.

PS Sorry for the blog hijack chaps. Normal service will resume shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment