Friday 9 April 2010

Some links and online trinkets

Alright, I've been abusing this blog for work related stuff too much, so to reward you for your patience, here's some odds and ends I've found across the interwebs lately.

First up, you've probably seen these if you follow any of the gothier blogs about but the talented chap behind Ravensblight has a wonderful collection of paper toys to download and play with. I really must make some of these. Also in "things I need to make" the new issue of Anticraft is up and full of beautiful things. I'm quite smitten with the tatting pattern myself, I've not tried tatting before.

In "things to entertain", there are two new (and highly inappropriate) Foamy the Squirrel cartoons up. Far more worksafe is this charming animated short made on a shoestring by two impossibly talented animators.




I'm fairly sure I had some more links lined up, but I appear to have mislaid them, so for now, I'll finish with a wonderfully scary picture that turned up on my deviantart watched list today. It's by one of my favourite deviantartists, supersheep aka Michael Brack, who creates the most terrifying images I've ever seen.

More interesting ephemera coming as soon as I find where I filed it away to.

No comments:

Post a Comment