Sunday 6 December 2009

In which the pixie introduces herself and sets her schedule EDIT

Well that first post was a lot of drivel so let's start again, shall we?

First things first, who is postpunkpixie? Well, I am. *waves* Hello. I'm a young woman living in the south of England, fresh out of university with an ancient history degree which doesn't seem to be doing me a lot of good. I write and am currently working on a deliciously trashy novel that will soon be dumped at the door of a myriad agents. I also draw, paint and craft strange things and sometimes DJ at a goth club in Oxford. This blog is a chance for me to share the stuff I love and promote the people who inspire me as well as promote myself a tad. I call it "Post Punk Pixie Dust" because these are the things that keep me going, just as pixie dust keeps fairies flying if you beleive JM Barrie.

So, what will this blog bring you? Links, for the most part. Links to my work, links to interesting sites, articles, pictures and what have you. My focus? All things dark, spooky, kooky and quirky from the goth subculture, from Hollywood, from the fashion world and beyond. I had set out a day-by-day weekly schedule but soon found I couldn't fit every subtopic I wanted into a week, so here's the rough schedule of uploads for now: Thursdays will be Things involving me, when I'll post links to things I've been doing, Saturdays will be topical rants and Sundays will be shopping spree day with links to desirable
objects and fabulous shops. Other matters will be covered as and when it suits me.

There is a possibilty that eventually I'll split these out into separate blogs if it gets too much. Who knows?

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment