Saturday 13 February 2010

Happy V-day

That's "Vampire Day" kidlings! I just can't be doing with the emotional blackmail and enforced smaltz of that other V-day.

I do apologise for not posting much this week. I've been intermittently very, very busy and very, very lazy, having two wonderful days off to go shopping and clubbing and all the other things I do once in a while. The rest of the while I have been rushing about for work, I even had to give up five hours today. But now I have the house to myself, so I'm having a fine old time with the stacks of dvds and videogames I've bought over the last seven days.

I'm not posting any links today, chaps and chapesses, but here's a Caligari inspired video I forgot about when I was posting a lot of them a few weeks back, featuring everybody's favourite stripy-shirted zombie-slayers, Creature Feature. (Incidentally, when are those boys going to release a second album? Anybody know?)

No comments:

Post a Comment