Monday 22 February 2010

Things involving work and linkies

Work is continuing to be fun but stressful. Keep an eye on the Groundlings website to watch me slowly fall apart over the lack of ticket sales.In more exciting news, this weekend I shall be staying over at the new building, which is said to be one of the most haunted sites in the city, so we can help out an intrepid team of ghost hunters. Spooky fun, indeed.

Anyway, linkie time.

First up some window shopping for the darkly inclined; I stumbled across Shrine, a very pricey but oh-so-beautiful store based in Hollywood which makes lovely jackets, trousers and very, very short skirts. I love the fabrics they use.

Next up, another higher-end store, Heavy Red, quite possibly my favourite shop for browsing but never buying from (much as I'd like to).

Another pretty store I've never shopped from is Parrish Relics, who make, among other things, replicas of Anne Boleyn's signature necklace.

So now that I feel poor, I need some free entertainment and here's two lovely ladies who can sort that. Emilie Autumn has three shiny (if not that new) podcasts up (she's also in the UK touring her stripy socks off from the 5th to the 12th of March and I'm mightily tempted to pop up to London to catch her).

Lastly is something a bit older, six fabulous episodes of Elvira's Movie Macabre from the first three seasons way back in the early eighties. The films are uniformly awful and Elvira's gags are uniformly awful but somehow it's still funny, though I suppose a fair few members of her audience aren't really listening to what she's saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment