Saturday 1 May 2010

Links

Time for some more links, methinks.

First up, I spotted the little chappy above over on the Daily What. It's a lid-come-spout for a ketchup bottle in the shape of a Sesame Street-style vampire and it's available from here. I don't know about you, but I want one.

Second, here's the first eight pages from a gloriously gothic comic from the same talented artist that brought us Sullengrey, one of my favourite comics of the last decade, and the writer behind Serenity Rose. The comic just won the Comic Book Day competition over on Zuda which means it will become a regular monthly feature on the site. I can't wait to see more of it.

Lastly, for those who need quick fixes of entertainment, there's a new podcast over on Dark 80s for you to download. Plus, for those living in the UK, there's some spooky sci-fi fun on Film4 tonight: they're showing Timecrimes, a fabulous Spanish film from 2007 that mixes an intricate plot with supsense and lashings of dark humour. I saw it at Frightfest in 2008 and I loved it. Oh yes, and there are going to be 2 new Silent Hill games but let's just hope they're better than Origins and not on the Wii.

And that's pretty much it for today. I'm off to spend more time pedantically working through every last bit of Fallout 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment