Tuesday 25 May 2010

Links of the day

A couple of rapid-fire links today. One: It's towel day today, so I feel that some Douggie Adams tribute is needed

Simply because the Share and Enjoy song is one of my favourite moments in the whole series (closely matched with I teleported home one day with Ron and Sid and Meg, Ron stole Meggie's heart away and I got Sidney's leg)

First episode of the radio show with puppets and lego. Puppets and lego! Alright, I don't really get why the voice of the book is portrayed as a puppet teddy-bear-cat-thing, but the lego is fabulous. I really must listen to the radio series again.


Secondly, Doctor Steel, that wonderful lunatic who will eventually rule the world with an army of toys if he gets his own way, has released a shiny new video for Childhood (Don't) A-Go-go. It's only a quick link because someone, for some reason, keeps taking the videos down.

The first two minutes or so are rather generic industrial metal, but his signature jazz-industrial lunacy kicks in rather nicely in the second half. Looks like he's doing rather well on the army-of-toys front.

I promise I will post a blog that doesn't contain videos next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment