Saturday 15 May 2010

Neil Gaiman! Amanda Palmer! More names followed by exclamation marks!

The lovely Mr Gaiman posted this link on his facebook page today. It's a Canadian show from 1993 focusing on the Sandman and it's extremely interesting; plenty of things I didn't know despite my intermittent trawling of the Sandman Companion (but not the Absolute Sandman, alas, I can't afford it. I can only covet it and paw at the cover whenever I go to Forbidden Planet). Plus it's interesting seeing what some of the artists look like!

And, in slightly related awesomeness, Mr Gaiman's equally lovely other half,the incomparable Amanda Palmer is apparently going to play the MC in a production of Cabaret. Now, is that perfect casting or is that perfect casting? I don't know about you, but I'm giddy just thinking about it. Hopefully they'll do a dvd or something, I don't think my budget will stretch to odd trips to New York to stalk Amanda. Unfortunately.

Talking of Amanda...

No comments:

Post a Comment