Thursday 28 January 2010

News to abuse (and a few links plucked at random from the internet)

First of all I want to say hello to new follower person Raivyn, partly just because I've spent the last few hours going through the other blogs she follows and my goshness there's some good stuff there. I think Gothic Tea Society has to be my new favourite blog, it has a lovely mixture of things. And the picture to the left, which is now my desktop. I do so love smiley skeletons.

Other fun things on the 'net today include HBO's awesome (if pricey) True Blood store. You can buy replica aprons, a Fangtasia neon sign and even bottles of "Tru Blood". Let me repeat that in bigger letters YOU CAN BY BOTTLES OF TRU BLOOD! Okay admittedly it's just orange juice but look at that packaging! You wouldn't want to drink it, it's designed to be gawped at with an expression of pure awe, surely. Were it not for the fact that shipping glass bottles from America would destroy my funds...

Anyway, on to the news... as you may have gathered from the post-script last night, I am no longer unemployed, and will be starting my lovely new job as a production assistant with the lovely Groundlings Theatre Company on Monday. This may mean I post less... or I might post more... either way there will probably be some changes to the regularity of entries. It may also mean I start plugging their events (they're the ones that pay my wages after all).

Don't worry, I don't plan to start calling people "dahling", though, it's not that sort of theatre.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, hello! Yeah, I tend to keep an eye out for all sorts of crazy stuff on the net. Hence why I started following your blog, too. It's the wayward things that are most amusing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thanks very much. I don't have many regular readers here yet. I'll try to make sure I stay wayward!

    ReplyDelete