Sunday 17 January 2010

Post-snow update

Well the cold snap has finally cleared to be replaced by a real pea-souper of a fog, or rather it has this evening at least, rendering a tree outside rather sinister so that when I glance out at it it resembles a very tall fellow in a Sauron helmet. But fog or not, at least we're able to leave the house now. In fact, so able to leave the house I spent several days away from home in the oh-so exotic locales of London and Oxford visiting friends, watching films, playing videogames and generally making a nuisance of myself.

Still now that I have finished galavanting and the rains have wiped away the last of the ice, normal service shall resume with some fine new rants, links and rambles for you to peruse. In the mean time, have a gander at my review of current superhit Avatar, which I actually enjoyed even if it was a bit unimaginative in the story department for my tastes.

No comments:

Post a Comment